Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What Happened To August?

So here we are on the third day of September, and I'm wondering, "What happened to August?" Well, here's what I can tell you (only because it's about all I remember). Work, church, family and stuff.

I started feeling pretty good about a week after the 3 day treatment. I really don't want to repeat it again, but I've learned that most people don't feel better immediately after it, so that makes it easier to deal with. Dr Amir has prescribed another drug and it seems to help me with my strength. I'll see if that helps. It's been so long that I have felt this good, it really helps.

Work is still progressing. I'm still trying to contribute as best I can, and most days it just grids from hour to hour. I do think I'm still helping folks, and that makes me happy.

The 29th of August is my birthday, this year has really been a wild ride. I don't think I'm ready for this many changes next year, but we'll have to wait and see.

I'll try to do better in September with more posts, but this at least gets you up to speed on me.

No comments: