Monday, June 16, 2008

Another Monday, Another Start

Here it is, another start. Am I the only one that wonders why we make such a big deal about time. I mean think about it, we can't control it, once it's gone we can't get it back, but we carefully track it. We count out each moment, and set arbitrary labels to each cycle, whether it be second, minute, day, week, month or year. Why do we do that?

Any way, it's time to start a new week. I get to go to work and help folks handle their computers with all the problems they are going to produce. It's amazing to me how so many bright people really can't get their PCs to cooperate with them. It's as if the machines have decided that they are going to take over and leave us to fend for ourselves.

Sunday was Father's Day, I'm amazed at the social side of church. On Mother's Day, we spend time and tell all the ladies in the congregation how wonderful they are. A month later, we spend time telling all the men how to be better men. I wonder if this is a tradition of my faith, or a part of my culture? Either answer makes for some interesting thought and discussion. It'd be interesting to see what the right answer is.

Well, I better get to work, I don't want to be late. I'll post more later

No comments: