Monday, July 7, 2008

Another Fourth, Another Weekend

This weekend was the 4th of July. We went over to friends for the evening. They had a great party. BBQ hot-dogs & peppers, potato salad, pasta salad, home made ice cream, Joanne's gingersnaps, it was wonderful. Price of admission was you had to bring some fire works. I think we had about 60 minutes of excitement. It really was fun. I did too much and really had to lay low for the rest of the weekend.

Work today was fine. We had a fairly slow day, and I was able to do more study for my Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician certification. My supervisor wants to have all the crew certified, and so I'm still trying to do that. I'm finding it harder and harder to stay focused on this. I just can't seem to remember things like I used to.

I'll just keep pushing and see where we go. This week, I get to have my car worked on and see what other fun things happen. Will is having a friend from Georgia in for a week. This is going to be very interesting. 

No comments: