Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

So here we are again. I've always thought that Thanksgiving is a time when I could figure out how my year has gone. The holidays stop and start the year, I like to spend this time with family and decide if I like how things went. 

This has been a year when I learned that my life was going to change, Will is getting ready to really change how we look at our life. His leaving for school really turns us into those old adults that have children, but they don't live with them. I'm looking forward to the next two months, but I think it's going to be an interesting time.

We're going to be supportive and try, but we'll have to see how it turns out. In the mean time, we're going to celebrate the news that me being sick doesn't mean that it couldn't be worse, that we have a roof over our heads (and we aren't in any danger of loosing our home either), that we have plenty of food, and that most importantly, we have a family that loves and supports each other.

I'm excited for a new year and what it is going to bring. Happy Thanksgiving All.

No comments: