Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Conjunction Function 2008


OK, maybe I've been ranting about the bus too much, or maybe I've been a bit stressed about my Microsoft Certification (more on that later), but any way here's the latest from my grey matter. I was standing outside looking west about sundown a few days ago, and I saw a very beautiful sight. I've included a picture to refer to later. It looked this way in my part of the world, it was wonderful. It just really struck me as a neat thing as I stood there and thought about how blessed I am, and how lucky I am to see things like this. You know looking back, I'm glad I've had time to reflect on neat sights.

I've included a link to check out if you don't know about astronomical conjunctions

 http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/12/081201-jupiter-venus.html

 

No comments: